You are an independent professional trustee or trust advisor with a passion for excellence and serving others. At T21 Trustees, we believe you are vital to today’s evolving trust landscape. We believe a strong community of professional trustees and trust advisors benefits all, and our mission is to support and connect professionals like you with families and trust appointers seeking an alternative to the traditional service delivery model.
Via our T21 Trust Connect matching service, T21 provides independent professional trustees and trust advisors with an opportunity to source new trusteeships and advisory engagements. Once you become a Basic Member and we learn more about your practice, you will have the opportunity to meet with trust appointers who have identified a need for an independent trustee (or trust advisor) with your qualifications.
In addition, whether you are serving as a trustee of a directed or traditional trust, or as a trust advisor, we provide our Members with access to a variety of trust-related services you may need to make your practice more efficient and effective. You will have access to these Members-Only services:
- T21 Trust Connect, our service for matching members with trust opportunities
- Resource Library on Best Practices for Trustees and Trust Advisors
- Negotiated Fiduciary Liability Insurance
- Investment Management Software, Products and Services
- Tax, Accounting and Record-Keeping Software and Services
- Networking Opportunities with fellow members
- Access to the T21 Trustees Help Desk for help with general trust administration questions
T21 Trustees provides a Help Desk staffed by industry veterans to assist you with trust administration questions. Once becoming a Member, you will be provided with direct access to our Help Desk.
Have questions? Please Click Here